Software to make planning your family, military, college or high school class reunion easier
Reunion Planner® Software gives you the power to organize a reunion celebration all from one computer program. Manage contact information, develop your budgets, print mailing labels and name tags create to-do lists, designate seating assignments – with Reunion Planner’s reunion software planning a military, high school class, college or family reunion has never been easier!
For the latest patch, please click here
Reunion Planner’s reunion planning software includes:
- Alumni Information Screen includes fields, guest name, two different addresses, up to three numbers, e-mail address, location/attendance status, etc.
- Budget worksheets with actual and estimated budget scenarios.
- Keeps tract of amount paid by guest for tickets and purchased items.
- To-do lists and checklist of tasks.
- Track vendors and other info
- Email prospective attendees
- Create lists as phone lists, total paid, total attending, etc.
- Can print address labels, name tags.
- Designations for seating assignments, table numbers, military division and meal choices.
- Can export report into Adobe PDF format (along with Word, Excel and Text formats).
- New “Bios” page with text fields, single, spouse, occupation, memories, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, interests, hangouts, other (and Bios Report).
- Items Purchased – can add up to 8 items for sale.
- New fields for T-shirt & Sweatshirt sizes
- Can now use Enter key in lieu of Tab key to go from field to field.
- Mailing labels can be printed on a Dot Matrix printer.
- New settings page to turn on/off various features.
- New Professional Version available with an unlimited number of reunions and full multi-user access. (See below)
- New TempBadge Name Tag format (in addition to Avery formats).
- Count-down of days until reunion appears on main screen.
- Budget screens and reports updated to give more useful information.
- Statistics screen and report updated to give more useful information.
- New Restore feature to restore backed-up data
- Expanded speed-bar to quickly access more features of the program
- Guest name tags can now specify corresponding alumnus if desired.
- New Alumni Report sorts available: First Name, Zip Code, City, Married Name.
- New auto-edit feature allows editing without having to click the Edit key.
- New names only quick-entry screen
- New validation features make sure that attending alumni are marked located and deceased alumni are not marked as attending.
- Ability to adjust printer margins for reports
- New support for international phone numbers
- Completely updated manual and help screens
Reunion Planner® Software – Professional Edition
Professional Planners – get all the power of the standard edition, plus these important features:
- Plan an unlimited amount of reunions simultaneously
- Fully multi-user – have more than one person enter data at the same time
- Custom Reports – the ability to add any new report you desire (Crystal Reports format)
- Extended Technical Support
For more information, please call (1-800-899-6978) or email us: