The perfect guide to planning your next family, military, or class reunion
New and updated – 4th Edition Book
The Step-by-Step Guide to Make Your Reunion a Social and Financial Success! The solution to planning your reunion with a minimum amount of time, effort and cost. For the alumni planner, this unique book has everything you need to plan a successful reunion and keep that “personal touch”.
- Describes how to plan a class, family, military or other group reunion.
- Can be used a supplement when hiring professional planners.
- Tips for finding lost classmates, family, military buddies or anyone.
- Examples for entertainment, decorations, door prizes, games & memory albums.
- Provides budget worksheets, to-do lists, sample invitations, questionnaires and surveys.
- Tips on finding people on Internet.
- Announcing your reunion on Internet.